Hospice Home care offers a serene home-like environment for patients and families.
Hospice Home provides:
- Inpatient level of care for symptom management such as pain control and respiratory difficulties
- Nursing services specializing in end-of-life care
- Respite care
- Hospice physicians who visit patients and meet with families to manage patient care.
Hospice Home patients receive:
- A serene, restful environment
- Private patient rooms with natural light
- Around -the-clock care from trained hospice caregivers
Plus “home away from home” comforts for family members:
- Special chair beds for family members
- A family gathering room with fireplace
- A kitchen and dining area
- A family bathroom and shower area
- Gardens with seating areas